Bed frame feet are simple concept doesn’t seem like it needs a blog post, right? It doesn’t really. This is mostly to spread “bed frame foot awareness”.
Don’t spend $60-$120 on a new frame just because your current bed frame feet are cracked or broken, we have your
The basic info:
- Made of high density polyurethane, our bed frame feet fit snugly onto your bed frame leg to replace damaged or broken feet.
- Our bed frame feet will not damage your carpets or hardwood floors.
- Fit most standard bed frames in which the bed frame leg diameter is approximately 11/16 of an inch.
- Polyglide bed frame feet are approximately 3 inches tall.
- Your bed frame leg will go approximately 3/4 inch into the polyglide bed frame foot.
- Bottom of foot is 2.5″ in diameter.
- Please measure your bed frame legs to make sure these bed frame feet will fit your bed. For use on hardwood flooring and carpeting or rugs. Won’t scratch your floors.
Click here for additional product info on our website.
Note: These feet do not add any additional height to your bed frame. If you would like to add height, our deluxe bed risers are the product for you.